Polenak Law Firm is recognized as a practice leader in many areas of the law.
- General consultation and advice in the Firm’s areas of practice.
- Analysis of laws and regulations regarding areas applicable to the interest of our clients and their transactions.
- Analysis of changes and amendments in laws and regulations, as they affect the client.
- Representation of companies and physical persons at the courts in Republic of North Macedonia.
- Representation at ministries, municipalities, governmental agencies and other agencies.
- Legal due diligence of companies.
- Registrations and fillings of applications in connection with creation of companies, various organizational changes of corporate nature.
- Registration and renewal of registration of intellectual property, trademarks and copyright.
- Permanent and complete representing and legal advice to production and commercial companies, institutes and firms from the country and from abroad.
- Registrations of employees, registration in the statistic’s bureau, registration for VAT, opening accounts and other actions necessary for launching the operations of a new company.
- Legal Assistance in share transfers and contacts with brokerage houses.
- Finding investment opportunities in Republic of North Macedonia.